Please pray for me I get these ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR I GET A NEW PERSON WHO STAYS WITH ME DOESNT SECRETLY LEAVE ME FOR SOME YOUNGER GIRL IN SECRET ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY ITS SUNDAY I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND LOVED TODAY STAY AWAY FROM ME SATAN AND SECRET...
Replies
6
Views
173
I GET A BOAZ IN MY LIFETIME I GET A NEW AREA IN SECRET TO LIVE WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY GREATLY WITH MY ENERGY WITH ME GREATLY...I HAVE MY GLOW MY ENERGY GREATLY SHIELDS WITH ME THAT I EARNED AND TRIPLE LEAVES ME ALONE GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE EITHER TO ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
129
I GET TO MOVE OUT COUNTRY DUE TO THE GOVERNMENT POPS DONALD THE EVIL GUYS AND MY OWN DAUGHTER THEY ARE WAY TO EVIL AND ENRIQUE THE DEMONS IN AMERICA ARE NOT NORMAL…THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN CALIFORNIA THE DEMONS WHO WANT ME DEAD STEAL KILL DESTROY JOHN 10:10 GO INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME STAY...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom