Please pray for me. I feel disconnected from God ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter roy.355
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roy.355

Guest
Please pray for me. I feel disconnected from God in the past few days. I feel that an evil has got over me and this evil is blocking me from God. I do not know what to do but pray. But that as well I can't do with an open heart. Just feels bad. Please pray that I am able to feel God's presence back in my life. Thank you for your prayers in advance.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May GOD be with you. and you be able to feel him inside you
 
Dear Lord, please give ### Your divine power and grace to diligently read You word daily so that ###'s faith will be strong enough to overcome the evil one. And if ### is not connected to a church, may he find the one that You have for him to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

11 “For this commandment which I command you today is not too mysterious for you, nor isit far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend into heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 14 But the word(bible) is very near you, read it out from your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

15 “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil, 16 in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you-Deuteronomy 30
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have never been married or in a relationship. I have a cleaning job in the past and I had job coaches in the past that helped me get jobs all because I am shy and have social anxiety. I have never been to college because I can't afford it and I want to go back but I am afraid that I will be in...
Replies
6
Views
317
I have been rejected by family members; they gave up on me because they got tired of me. My family talked down to me and talked about me behind my back, and they rejected me and excluded me. I never had a true friend or dated or married. I am afraid if I get married my spouse may reject me too...
Replies
9
Views
179
I miss my mom even though we didn't have a great relationship with her. I am sad; I wish she was still here. We had good times and bad times together. I kept dreaming about her when I do, I cry in my dream. I miss my oldest brother and my cat that went missing. I miss both of my former...
Replies
9
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom