Please pray for me. I failed a very important ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittni

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me. I failed a very important test for school. Please pray God gives me the self-discipline to study better and success in the future. Thank you.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
I join you in prayer In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and as an arbitrator. We have a very...
Replies
9
Views
362
Jesus please help. My son will not go to sleep and he will not listen to anything I say and nothing works, no melatonin, no supplements, nothing works. We have to be somewhere very important today and now I don't see how he is going to get up, and I have to be up in just a few hours for an...
Replies
10
Views
183
I believe God tested me yesterday and I failed the test.
Replies
7
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,940
Members
649,965
Latest member
Brealxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom