Please pray for me. I don't keep ...

Kuthpar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I don't keep well; I have lots of problems with my health. My name is ### ###. I am from ###. Please pray for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
135
It doesn’t make any sense to me. I don't know why my head is sweating when I wake up. It is so strange. Hope you find out what is causing me to sweat for no reason. I didn't do anything. God is overprotecting me to keep me free.
Replies
9
Views
109
I don't want to be constantly depressed and anxious. I thought it would get better when Jesus saved me but it didn't. I'm still suffering every day and I don't want to. I don't want to be constantly depressed and suffer from anxiety attacks. Please pray for my freedom.
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,616
Messages
16,813,163
Members
650,911
Latest member
Priarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom