Please pray for me. I am ###. ...

Kheledthizar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am ###. My right hand thumb is paining. I can't fold it. Once folded it can't be straightened. Terrible pain on the right hand palm. Please pray. Yours in Christ ###
 
Please pray for me. I am ###. My right hand thumb is paining. I can't fold it. Once folded it can't be straightened. Terrible pain on the right hand palm. Please pray. Yours in Christ ###

Please pray for me. I am ###. My right hand thumb is paining. I can't fold it. Once folded it can't be straightened. Terrible pain on the right hand palm. Please pray. Yours in Christ ###

Word of God says I am the Lord who heals you

Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n let ur MIGHTY HAND come on her n HEAL her right hand completely let every pain GO OUT of her body RIGHT NOW I PROCLAIM complete HEALING to her n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

You continue to pray, trust God, and meditate daily on the promises of God.

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the strength to obey Your Word and will for my life. Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful and Have A Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
187
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
213
One minute I am very happy and the next I am very angry. I feel like screaming and yelling at everyone. People are screaming and yelling at me and others and I wish I can yell back because I don't like how me and others are mistreated. People favor one person over others people have feelings my...
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom