Please pray for me. I am worried because I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I am worried because I dear friend of mine have not answered to me for a long time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please. I am worried because I don’t have the references required to apply for jobs. The previous employer made it impossible for me to complete my work tasks so I quit abruptly. Lord you know that I did my best. Can you please make a way as there seems to be no way right now. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
348
Lord have mercy on my mother. (###th birthday today) She is lost. Like she speaks with me with half concentration. I give her instructions over the phone how to warm up food and I am worried how she will do it. I am on a sick leave and I cannot come. Please Lord heal this Alzheimer. I am afraid...
Replies
6
Views
367
Hello, my name is ### and I’m asking everyone here to please pray for my cat ###. She is an indoor only cat who is a very shy and timid girl who got lost recently and I am so worried for her. She is very timid around other people but she has been attached to my side and follows me anywhere I go...
Replies
8
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom