Please pray for me. I am under a great deal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorieJ

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I am under a great deal of stress because a new job opportunity I have is not progressing.

The owner, who is supposed to call me, is a devout Christian but has not called me on the days he was supposed to call me. We are supposed to set up a job interview.

Please pray for me while I go through uncertain times and pray that I get the phone call. Thank you. In Jesus' name.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit of a complicated situation. I know a friend of the ###. I have not met the ### personally but my friend gave him my resume and the ### said he wanted me and that he would set up an interview with me.

Thank you for your prayer and I appreciate the concern greatly.

God bless.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord Jesus to cover me and protect me from every form attacks on my life and health. some times feel confusion and angry at people because they provoking me or threatening my life. Lord help me cover me with your precious blood. there evil forces around me may the Lord rebuke...
Replies
12
Views
188
God help me, my life is in danger of enemies who seek to ### me, my health is going down am also dying so I ask the Lord to protect me and be merciful unto me. May God's protection always be on me. Amen
Replies
11
Views
249
I need prayer that these demonic attacks on my life would stop, that people would stop misunderstanding me, that people would know the truth about me TODAY that I would step into the blessings of Job and for supernatural favor and blessing with people in the US, just to be extremely financially...
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom