Please pray for me. I am uncertain of what the Lord wills right now and I'm praying that if God is willing He will reorder my steps and if He is willing to please reafirm my directions in Jesus name amen.
I’m still hurting from abuse suffered for over fifteen years. I did escape it two years ago but it still feels so fresh and raw. The mental, emotional and physical torment have worn me down. I ask the Lord in Jesus name to help me dissolve the pain. I was also rejected and mocked for my physical...
My reputation has suffered greatly, the devil's hand is no longer on my shoulder here but the rumors will unlikely ever disappear unless I can show I truly am not the man they think or that I am not trying to walk God's path. They all caught me when I dropped the ball, but no one has seen the...
I am willing to minister online, and even in person. I am willing to minister spiritually, and even physically, in other words I am willing to give food to the hungry, give to drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, take in the stranger, and visit the sick, and those imprisoned, according to...