Please pray for me I am struggling ...

I'm sorry that you're struggling with anxiety and depression, friend. I pray that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time. May God help you to experience His never-failing love and care in your life. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. Are you seeking help from a Christian therapist?
 
Please pray for me I am struggling with anxiety and depression. I need a revelation of God's love for me. Thank you God bless
God may send the Holy Spirit up on you, and will deliver you from all anxiety and depression soon. Only wait and seek God's Grace. I pray to God for you.
 
Friend, Do meditation for a relaxed mind.
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and meet all your financial needs. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
Spiritual and angel guide
 
Please pray for ### I am struggling with anxiety and depression. ### need a revelation of God's love for ###. Thank you God bless
I pray God's perfect will for ###! God Bless! Keep the faith!
 
I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life. I believe he will recommit his life for your purpose once healed.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
Please pray for ### I am struggling with anxiety and depression. ### need a revelation of God's love for ###. Thank you God bless
God is always there. Pls keep the faith v have in u. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear people say it but I don't necessarily feel God's love. I don't know the words to describe what I'm feeling besides a sense of emptiness. Can you pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. That any spirits not of God leave me in Jesus Name. Any curses be broken in Jesus Name. And judgement...
Replies
5
Views
306
I am in credit card debt and struggling as a farmer with low corn prices. Please pray for me that I can pay my bills and get out of debt.
Replies
9
Views
381
Please pray for me to get a government job and I am really struggling with financially and please protect me from harm and danger. Please provide food for people who are in poverty 🙏🙏 please God, my Jesus, shower blessings 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
4
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom