Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please Pray for me. I am not able to love my husband due to our incompatibility and we are completely different from one another, tried to compromise but not able to, now our marriage is going in the direction of divorce, we have a ### years old daughter too. My husband took a decision to get divorce but am just waiting for God to do his will in our life. I like time spend time with God but my husband doesn't. In my family there is no priority to God. Please pray for my husband to feel the presence of God and turn to him completely.
Thank you for your prayer
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
thank you
Repeat after me:
Dear Lord God Almighty, marriage is your plan for us, that has to remain permanent. But, my Father, my marriage is moving in the direction of breaking up. I cry to You, O God, hear me, please answer me. Intervene in my marriage and change things all round for me and restore peace, joy, and happiness in my marriage and love life. Let my marriage have Your good intents for us. Help us live trusting each other because we have become one flesh. Thank You for answering my prayers. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
Thankyou for your prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
140
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom