Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me. I am in an emotional, physical, mental, and spiritually abusive relationship and on top of that we’re homeless. I’m thousands of miles away from my hometown in California, and I’m just tired. Before I met this person I hit rock bottom and tried to kill myself, was hospitalized. This person just makes me want to die even more. They don’t respect me, they don’t care about me. I’d rather just die.
Lord Jesus give this person the way out immediately in your mighty name clear the way right now Lord!! Send them rescue!! I pray that their abuser fall into the fiery pit they've created. Lord you've given us authority over the devil and we command these evil spirits to be gone now and never return...Lord I cast out the spirit of suicide and plead the blood of Jesus all over this situation. Give this person a mighty warrior spirit so that they may rise up and leave boldly and confidentially! Remind them that they are what you say they are a child of the most high God and not what their abuser says about them show them how weak and insecure this bully in their life is and give them a spirit of sound mind and not of fear!! With you Lord who can we fear!? No one!!! RESTORE THEIR ENERGY! GIVE THEM PEACE PROVIDE HELP RIGHT NOW LORD
AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom