Please pray for me, I am going to have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch1993

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I am going to have tests done today to tell me if I have an STD. I am all alone and scared out of my mind. I need prayers to get me through this and to remind me that I have God on my side through it all. But all the prayers I can get will help. Pray that I am healthy and whatever I have is treatable and can be cured.

Thanks,

###
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I pray that you don't have one and if you do that you can fully recover. I also pray that, if your lifestyle is not in line with the Word of God, that this is used in your life to bring your lifestyle to one that glorifies God.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for your prayers! I have not gotten the results yet but please please please continue that they come back negative, hopefully there is still a chance!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
171
God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
163
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom