Please pray for me I am going for ### marker screen test during my pregnancy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, Brother and sister please pray for me today my elder sister and all my family are talking negative about me and fighting with me. No one is with me and it is my eight months of pregnancy and it is IVF so please pray I can be safe and my baby too in Jesus' name. Plz pray for...
Replies
8
Views
338
Dear brother and sister praise a lord. I am ### from Nepal. Please pray for me. I can get a good doctor appointment in Nepal, ###, and all my report of blood test, urine test, and ultrasound must be good. Please pray for my baby's health and growth in a proper way. God please protect my baby...
Replies
13
Views
463
Please pray for me. I am going through a divorce. I am battling with resentment towards my husband. He betrayed me and lied to me many times and had a baby out of wedlock. I found out about the child recently... he held the secret for 2 years. He had a relationship with two of us, he did not...
Replies
13
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,030
Messages
16,794,548
Members
649,594
Latest member
Celeamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom