PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, I AM GETTING INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jess4

Prayer Warrior
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, I AM GETTING INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS THINKING IM BEING ANALYZED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND IM NOT SURE IF ITS REAL OR NOT, I GET A BAD THOUGHT AND IT SHOWS ON MY FACE AND I HAVE NO PRIVACY AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM TRYING TO BE FREE OF THE BONDAGE I FEEL SO ISOLATED, HAVE BEEN PRAYING BUT I HAVE A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE I TRIED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY TURNED ME AWAY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH BEDS I WANT TO DIE SO BAD BECAUSE ITS AMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO LIVE LIKE THIS, I JUST WANT TO BE FREE TO LIVE FOR GOD AND I DONT KNOW IF IM A BLESSING OR A CURSE I FEEL SO CURSED, IM AFRAID TO GO TO CHURCH BECAUSE PEOPLE JUDGE ME SO MUCH AND IM SO SELF CONSCIOUS, IVE BEEN HOMELESS OFF AND ON FOR ### YEARS WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY AND I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT MYSELF ITS HARD TO WALK DOWN THE STREET, PEOPLE ARE MEAN CUZ THEY DONT UNDERSTAND AND I KEEP READING THE BIBLE PRAYING FOR PEACE I FEEL SO OPPRESSED LIKE PEOPLE IN POWER CAN READ MY THOUGHTS AND ITS HAPPENED BEFORE, IT FEELS LIKE MIND CONTROL I JUST WANT TO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT HAVE PEACE, MAYBE ITS GODS WILL BUT I FEEL SO ASHAMED OF WHO I AM RIGHT NOW, MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS MY MIND, I CANT THINK CLEARLY ENOUGH TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO TO GET OUT OF IT, I JUST WANT TO SEE JESUS, ITS BEEN SOOO LONG, I WANT TO BE NEAR GOD, I FEEL SEPARATED FROM HIM LIKE HES PUNISHING ME FOR HAVING OBSESSIVE THOUGHTS AND I JUST WANT TO BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO DONT JUDGE, AND BE FREE, PLEASE PRAY I WONT BE NOTICED ANYMORE, I JUST WANT TO BE INVISIBLE SO I WONT BE ABUSED BY PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father, I ask for a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit to come upon this person and fill them until their cup overflows, that they might have their mind renewed by You and understand what You think of them. You love them so much and we should get our worth from You, for You are the most important and all powerful person in the whole existence of everything. Let us learn how to abide in Christ. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I now keep having intrusive thoughts about him now dating other people (some of these thoughts may be due to spiritual warfare). Please pray this would stop. It's so painful. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
116
I keep getting intrusive thoughts in my head, I can block out most of them but they still happen. It's about cursing God and making fun of people. It's really hard to control. Also, I have OCD Thought Broadcasting so it doesn't make it any better, in fact it makes it worse. I just want to know...
Replies
11
Views
319
Please pray for me about constant intrusive thoughts related to some painful experiences I had recently that occurred partially from my making bad/sinful decisions and also from spiritual warfare attacking me while I was making those decisions. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom