Please pray for me. I am a senior in ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me. I am a senior in high school and I am taking college online classes. I have missed three assignments already due to my high school. Please pray that I pass the class. In Jesus name I pray Amen. Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
God is so happy to hear that you went seeking an intervention and a blessing from HIM. Continue to put God first in all that you do. I pray that you will be enlightened. Ask the teacher(s) if there is anything you can do to make up the work. Tell them that you may have overloaded yourself and taken on a bit more than you anticipated.

Ask your teacher(s) to work with you. If you appeal to him/her/them in a sincere way, they may allow you to make up the missed assignments. It is rare for a teacher to turn down a student unless they always have excuses. Usually, we applaud students who are trying to make something out of him/herself.

Father, I pray that this student's plea to the teacher(s) is heard and that the teacher is in a cooperative spirit. Father, give this student the insight that is needed to pass the class in Jesus Name we pray Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Please pray for my son ### to receive an interview for a position of senior risk manager ###.
Replies
7
Views
285
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom