Please pray for me. I am a follower of Jesus Christ

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I feel a good man. I love helping others and sharing the gospel. However, I struggle with OCD and have for many years. My OCD acts up at times and I really think has kept me from doing even more in ministry. Help me to pray that God lifts the OCD away from me permanently. In Jesus Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and next week. I still need help to prepare for a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss to explain why and how another project manager underestimated a very expensive job and he quit his job just as it was...
Replies
9
Views
172
Dear God thank you for letting me have a good few hours of sleep. I'm awake now laying in my bed drinking alcohol and I am doing this because I am an alcoholic and I want to take advantage of what little bit of time I have before I go back to work this morning to take on the huge amount of work...
Replies
14
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom