Please pray for me. I am a disabled female ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlacarla

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am a disabled female ARMY veteran and I am on the verge of becoming homeless. My daily battle is with PTSD. I have trouble focusing and maintaining a career. I have a VA home loan certificate of eligibility; but, my credit is not good. I don't know how to pray at this point. I am scared.
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
I am a disabled veteran yet my disabilities are hidden from the view of others. I finally got approved from Social Security yet they only give me enough for my house payment in which I am coming up on property taxes yet that is supposed to be exempt for the VA yet they have been slow about...
Replies
9
Views
317
One minute I am very happy and the next I am very angry. I feel like screaming and yelling at everyone. People are screaming and yelling at me and others and I wish I can yell back because I don't like how me and others are mistreated. People favor one person over others people have feelings my...
Replies
7
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom