Please pray for me get Promotion: my ###

Oideleus

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me to get a promotion: my country is given based on corruption and friendship basis, please pray for me, ###-###-###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that I get promotion at work as I deserve, because my colleagues have been promoted. Almighty God I pray that this happen to me, AMEN
Replies
6
Views
315
Pray for me that I get promotion at work as I deserve, because my colleagues have been promoted. Almighty God I pray that this happen to me, AMEN
Replies
6
Views
260
My ### should get promotion and we are looking for a house. Please pray that our faith might not waver.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom