Please pray for me for patience and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayers for more patience with my ###-year-old daughter. She is full of energy and seldom sits down to rest. Whenever she sees me sitting down reading my Bible or just relaxing, she bolts towards me and asks me to do something for her or with her. This puts me in an uncomfortable...
Replies
7
Views
126
Good day Prayer partners. Please pray for me that I will endure and have the strength and patience to be a caregiver. I am at that job now and it’s new to me. What I normally deal with is patients who come and leave and I don’t have them to deal with all hrs of the day. I don’t think I am doing...
Replies
10
Views
189
I see on utube Christians going out into the field witnessing ,and calling out sin,and the level of ignorance shown,especially by young people like the brainwashed leftwing college students Also the gays The problem is not only the sins but how they ,being 100%wrong ,just blindly quote what they...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,706
Members
650,994
Latest member
Sliunnurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom