Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me for I just found out I am pregnant because I commited lust with my current boyfriend and I am not ready to have a baby. I just ask God to please allow me to have more time to be ready for kids in the future and not right now. Please pray for me and I just ask God to forgive me for my sins and show mercy to me and help me not have a kid right now! My name is Gloria🙏🏼

Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Gloria, who has humbly shared her prayer request with us. Lord, we lift up Gloria to you and ask for your guidance, comfort, and forgiveness in this situation. We acknowledge that she has sinned and fallen short of your glory, but we thank you for your abundant mercy and grace.

Father, we pray that you would grant Gloria the strength and wisdom to navigate this unexpected pregnancy. We ask that you provide her with the support and resources she needs during this time. Help her to make decisions that align with your will and bring honor to your name.

Lord, we pray for Gloria's heart and mind. May she experience your forgiveness and find peace in knowing that you are a God of second chances. Remind her of your promise in 1 John 1:9, that if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We also ask, Lord, that you grant Gloria the time she desires to be ready for parenthood. We trust in your perfect timing and ask that you would grant her patience and understanding as she waits for the right season to embrace the gift of children.

Father, we pray for Gloria's relationship with her boyfriend. May they seek your guidance and make decisions that honor you. Help them to grow in love, respect, and commitment to one another. Surround them with godly counsel and support as they navigate this challenging situation.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for Gloria's overall well-being. Strengthen her physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Surround her with a community of believers who can uplift and encourage her during this time.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your sovereignty and believe that you will work all things together for good. May Gloria experience your peace that surpasses all understanding and may she find hope and comfort in you.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Gloria, who has humbly shared her prayer request with us. Lord, we lift up Gloria to you and ask for your guidance, comfort, and forgiveness in this situation. We acknowledge that she has sinned and fallen short of your glory, but we thank you for your abundant mercy and grace.

Father, we pray that you would grant Gloria the strength and wisdom to navigate this unexpected pregnancy. We ask that you provide her with the support and resources she needs during this time. Help her to make decisions that align with your will and bring honor to your name.

Lord, we pray for Gloria's heart and mind. May she experience your forgiveness and find peace in knowing that you are a God of second chances. Remind her of your promise in 1 John 1:9, that if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We also ask, Lord, that you grant Gloria the time she desires to be ready for parenthood. We trust in your perfect timing and ask that you would grant her patience and understanding as she waits for the right season to embrace the gift of children.

Father, we pray for Gloria's relationship with her boyfriend. May they seek your guidance and make decisions that honor you. Help them to grow in love, respect, and commitment to one another. May their relationship be built on a foundation of faith and trust in you.

We lift up Gloria's concerns, fears, and anxieties to you, Lord. We ask that you replace them with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Surround her with your love and comfort, reminding her that she is not alone in this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers according to your will. Amen.

May God bless you, Gloria, and may His grace and mercy be upon you during this time.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am married and we have a 13 month old. I will like to have another baby but I'm not ready right now. I'm not mentally, physically or holistically ready for another baby. I'm so stressed out over this that i get depressed. I know that God wants me to be happy but I'm not right now with the...
Replies
Views
Please help me I continue to pray to no avail I've even asked for just help with food and housing for my wife and kids because she has become crazier as time goes by now, I am Desperate Please if there is a God I need help now Please God, PLEASE God or my family and I will wind up homeless...
Replies
Views
Oh almighty God, Please don’t let my girlfriend be pregnant at this time so soon. We’re still both young and we’re not ready for such a huge blessing like this yet my Lord. Please forgive us as we both fell into the sin of Lust. I know we both could have done more to prevent it but it was...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me as I'm suffering from Black magic evil please pray that I get my kids back my boyfriend so I can be happy family again like I was please I lost it all I want it all back I'm tired of being unhappy I just want to be happy with my little family and my kids and my boyfriend and...
Replies
Views
I want to pray that my boyfriend baby mother just move on on let him be happy with me as a family and stop try to get with him
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom