Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
12
Views
82
Please pray urgently for our church. We are facing a serious financial crisis and desperately need funds to pay the church rent. Our landlord has been threatening to evict us, and we are under significant pressure. It is not only the church that is facing this challenge; many of our members and...
Replies
12
Views
189
Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,817
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom