Please pray for me for all prayers I want and need.

Tan Popatas

Beloved of All
Please pray for me for all prayers I want and need. In the way that I want. In the way that I will not lost anything. With the result that I want. Thank you. God bless you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will give me the gift of punishing the darkness always all the time with regards to myself, in Jesus mighty name...
Replies
7
Views
316
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will have mercy on me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom will pray...
Replies
9
Views
382
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
12
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,561
Messages
16,800,839
Members
650,085
Latest member
Aerayrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom