Please pray for me for a financial ###

Durulge

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me for a financial breakthrough I feel like the bank is stealing my money.
 
Father we thank You for being our provider, giving us Your word on how to make our way prosperous and successful, Father thank You for surrounding us with favor like a shield, our business, public, and private lives. Open doors of opportunity. We call back all stolen money, seven-fold restoration from every spiritual thieves, send divine counselors, helpers today, we pray. Amen
 
### Father we thank You for being our provider, giving us Your word on how to make our way prosperous and successful, Father thank You for surrounding us with favor like a shield, our business, public, and private lives. Open doors of opportunity. ### we call back all stolen money, seven-fold restoration from every spiritual thieves, send divine counselors, helpers today, ###, ### pray. Amen
Amen
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


You Will Be Made Strong
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs according to His perfect will and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am i need of a financial miracle we are currently struggling to make ends meet and bills are coming due that I do not have the money for i know God can help me i have been praying for a breakthrough I need help now
Replies
11
Views
129
Financial breakthrough, I would like to get money to go back home to start My own business
Replies
10
Views
325
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom