Please pray for me everyone that I get lots of payments

Phoenix26

Servant of All
Please pray for me everyone that I get lots of payments today while I'm at work, help me achieve my target and help me have a good day at work. Start praying, please. I love you, Jesus, please give me a positive day at work and an extraordinary happy one.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR THE SERIOUS AND URGENT REQUESTS I HAVE LIFTED UP TO MY ABBA-DADDY-GOD IN JESUS'S NAME VERY SPECIFICALLY TODAY I NEED IMPORTANT HELP WITH SERIOUS AND URGENT MATTERS AND MAY MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD SEND JUST THE RIGHT HELP TO AND FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME AND I WISH TO...
Replies
5
Views
260
Thank-you for praying for me because I feel like I have lost all hope in life and for my future. I am having a very difficult day and I can't focus or concentrate to finish my paperwork either. I ask for help in Jesus's Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
391
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom