Please pray for me. During my family's ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I started fasting yesterday. To praise and thank God for this far he has brought me! I have all that I need, we are healthy, I am together with my husband and son. By His Grace we are doing well. My husband and I have decided to go back to his home country. It's been hard living in a foreign...
Replies
5
Views
192
I pray that God is with me while I study for my dental school exam for oral histology may he give me wisdom and strength!
Replies
6
Views
251
I humbly request your prayers for my beloved cat, ###. He ran away on ###, and since then we have been praying every day for his safety and for him to find his way back home. By ###, our family has to move out of this rental house. My heartfelt prayer is that ### will return home safely before...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom