Please pray for me because I feel very sad ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait upon the Lord and he will hear and answer you ###. No matter how long it takes I pray that hearme will continue to serve God no matter what. Be content in any situation you go through! The joy of the Lord is your strength! Through Christ you can do all things! He will hear you and help you ###! In Jesus name, amen. Stay strong God loves you and he is watching you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
459
Depression is very bad at the moment. It's temporary I hope but, I don't want to feel this way anymore. I am tired as I feel like I have never had any justice over the abuse I suffered in the past. He has got married to someone recently and I am feeling a bit sad as I am not married... I am...
Replies
11
Views
487
I feel very discouraged about some stuff that I do for my old parents. Should I continue with it or not? Lord, give me a sign and revelation. Help from the state for their higher pension-salary (connected to their health conditions). Circumstances are not favorable and my mother and father are...
Replies
12
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom