Please pray for me as I’m taking ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Please pray for me as I’m taking a performance exam for a job today, Campus security position. Thank you 🙏🏼
The Lord will send blessing upon blessings to your life. He loves you and cares for you. Never ever forget that.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer having my items in my house disappearing but no know one in house knows anything and denies they did, but I suspect two does k own or has taken from me. Everything before this one item has disappeared is the only thing I would like to have back, I think the one person who did probably has...
Replies
11
Views
87
Please pray for my son who is taking the firefighter skill test today. He is kind, courageous and a man of faith. He has overcome many obstacles. Today he must pass in order to proceed in the academy. I am asking others to join me in prayer. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
175
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom