Please pray for me as I'm searching ...

Ebloto

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I'm searching for a job for past ### and a half years...
unable to find a job
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
10
Views
213
I’m searching for answers to my struggles/challenges in Jesus name. I feel trapped and can’t get out. Also requesting prayers for the family of ### who did the unthinkable because they couldn’t find a job after being laid off. Father in Jesus name have mercy on the family. Lord some people just...
Replies
7
Views
192
I applied for Govt assistance after leaving a toxic workplace. I’m praying for the funds to be protected from fraud/theft as they’re supposed to come in this week. I wonder why I went through abuse. The recovery hasn’t scratched the surface. Father in Jesus name, please help me. Financial...
Replies
10
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom