Please pray for me as I'm getting ready for my video

Shermarie1

Account Closed
Please pray for me as I'm getting ready for my video chat and presentation interview at ###:##. Please pray it all goes well and I don't mess up my lesson plan I created for my presentation.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, and strength, and bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey You. God lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God defeat, chasten, humiliate, scatter, and save my enemies. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

[Please Watch:] The Anti Fear and Anxiety Solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RkqH0ogBgY&t=52s
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came to Christ when I was around ###. I felt him calling to me ever since I've tried to live a clean life rejecting the world and its standard, but it hasn't been easy. Much of my life has been filled with abuse, neglect, rejection, mistreatment, and so much disappointment. I've never blamed...
Replies
8
Views
376
Hi, I would like to ask for prayers/guidance. I honestly have no financial obligations. I'm ###, single, no child. My parents provide for me just well. I honestly enjoy being at home. I do arts and crafts that I give to friends and family. I've learned how to cook a few meals. I got to organize...
Replies
11
Views
195
My son ### is getting ready to come home. Please please pray that he has a happy night! Last night was horrible for him. Please also ask that God takes my swelling away or that it won't get worse. Thank you and God bless you. I love this forum so much.
Replies
6
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom