Please pray for me as I study. I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

em6790

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I study. I am getting distracted, which is not good, and I really need to pull up my grade. Pray that God will be faithful.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I am inspired and disciplined to study for my comps exam and to write my prospectus. It is due soon. Pls pray I make the most of my time left to study and write my prospectus. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
103
i have my final exam in a week in which there are two papers to the exam, and i may have procrastinated it a little too much and i didn't realise how hard this exam was, but i really need to get a good score on the two papers. currently i am trying to study for the exam, but it is just not...
Replies
7
Views
324
hi everyone, so i've been having anxiety lately about having lice because i've just kept thinking and thinking about it. please pray that this anxiety stops immediately as it has been very distracting. please allow me to have an excellent study session for the rest of tomorrow, and please pray...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom