Please pray for me as I struggling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For some understanding. I was very excluded wherever I went. But, when I went to church. That stopped. I want to go to Church for Jesus, and not for the kind people there, in Jesus name, amen!
Replies
12
Views
193
I accepted Jesus into my heart and I read the bible daily and pray daily but I still have a bad habit of making people mad on purpose. It's really fun to me and it seems as it's how I bond for some reason.
Replies
10
Views
154
There is this envious in-law who discarded a lot of my good childhood photos without consent, includes some baby, toddler and teen photos and many other family photos and I am struggling with bitterness and I'm getting oppression or lie coming up from the enemy in the form of thought or mental...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom