Please pray for me as I need ...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to cover me, cover me in the prayers of the righteous. Anoint, Protect, Work in me, and Use me to do Your will for Your glory and good pleasure. Let my gifts make room for me and bring me into the presence of great men and women. Bless and strengthen me to always walk in humility unto You, and be worthy of the calling You have placed upon my life. And God I don't want to miss a Word You speak, so quiet my heart and settle my spirit so that I will hear and listen to You. God do the same for the writer of this prayer, and every man, woman, and child in my phone contact list that has accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. God please forever and always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
212
Please pray for me, I need an urgent financial miracle. Please also pray that ### will stop threatening me or come to my house now. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
172
I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom