Please pray for me as I am caught between my 2 ###. Pray

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Hi, friend. I'm sorry to learn about the difficult situation you're facing at work. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to give you wisdom and guidance you're seeking in dealing with your ###. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. This situation is hurting everyone evolved. Please pray that God would make a way out of this or show me what to do. Thank you for praying.
Replies
8
Views
414
I am caught in a love triangle that is hurting all of us. Please pray that God would sort this out.
Replies
7
Views
542
Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom