PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### AND ### ...

tracycondon

Prayer Warrior
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### AND ### MY DAUGHTER PHYSICALLY ATTACKED ME SINCE SHE IS ON THE LEASE ### YEARS OLD NEVER WORKED AT REAL JOB THINKS SHE CAN HAVE ANYONE OVER MY HOUSE SO I CALLED THE POLICE ON HER SHE FLEED THE HOUSE SAID SHE WAS GONNA CUT HER WRIST IM NOT GONNA BE ATTACKED OR BULLIED BY HER AND HER BOYFRIEND GOD WAKE ### UP LORD PLEASE AND THAT HER BOYFRIEND GOES AWAY ### NEED TO GET HER GED AND CONSENTRATION ON HER FUTURE AMEN
 
I pray for your safety and for your daughter ###'s safety and I ask Father God to give you both wisdom and I ask that He may take control of this whole situation in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
675
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
196
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom