Please pray for me and ###. Recently ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for me and ###. Recently ### turned to another man for love. I ask you to pray for God to bring ### back to me, for my love and care.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my wife started living separately recently after she had an emotional infidelity with a gentleman online. I decided to stay with her and two weeks ago she proposed that she wanted me to move out so she could work on herself. She’s been distant and hasn’t been as responsive over text or...
Replies
6
Views
269
Please pray for me. I recently accompanied a friend to a furry convention as he was struggling to go due to social anxiety. I was worried it would be an unholy affair, and since I've returned I've been troubled by inappropriate thoughts about Chase and Rubble from Paw Patrol. Please pray for me...
Replies
10
Views
253
Hello prayer community. I am praying for my ###. Can you please help me pray for my ###'s soul. My ###'s ###'s ### passed away. My ### was a very nice person from what I remember. I do not know if she was connected spiritually with Jesus Christ or anything. I know when I was under foster care...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,912
Members
649,143
Latest member
Dwiosarhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom