Please pray for me and my unborn baby.....

Barcomother

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for prayers for my unborn baby ### that she may be a healthy baby girl as doctors told me at ### weeks that she was at risk for down syndrome. More importantly, pray for me so that I know how to accept either positive or negative outcome. I am ### weeks pregnant and I am full of worry. God, please help me. Thank you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for God’s miracle on our ### and her unborn son. Pray the umbilical cord does not have a clot and the baby is healthy and strong. And that the baby makes it to ### weeks.
Replies
11
Views
141
Pleaae pray for ### and ### to have a safe and blessed delivery this coming December. ### unborn baby is diagnosed with ###. ### pray that everything will be okay from ### labor and until the baby will born. ### waited for this baby for so long. God give ### strenght and send your holy spirit...
Replies
9
Views
291
Please pray for my toddler, he hasn't started talking yet and i'm worried about autism. i'm currently pregnant with my second baby and i've been worried sick about if this baby will be autistic. I've prayed to God for him to give my baby his speech and to remove any form of autism from him and...
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom