Please Pray For Me And My Family N ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter prishila
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prishila

Guest
jaimashi

I am a young girl of 18 years old and I had an operation twice last year, and again I am having the same problem this time also. The doctor said I had to operate, but I used medicine for 3 months, and everyone prayed a lot, and now a miracle happened in my life—I don't have a tumor, but I am also having cramp pain. So, please pray for me. I am studying in grade 12 with a science faculty, but nowadays my mind is not concerned with study, so please pray, especially for my dad. He wants to go to Israel, the place where Jesus was born and crucified, but every time he didn't get a chance, and now there's a chance, so please pray that he could be able to go there this time. We have some financial problems, and I want to help my dad by doing a part-time job, but I am not getting it because my dad doesn't have a job, and our college fee is expensive, and my little brother's fees also.

So, please pray that my dad could be able to go to Israel this time, and I could study well, and my grade 11 result will be nice because I want to do Jesus' works through my study.
 
Lord bless this family with favor and touch ### body with Your healing virtue. Use ### for the glory of Your kingdom in Jesus name...
 
I will pray for ### to get rid of the disease and get a part-time job. ### will recover soon from your disease as before, God bless you.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will heal me. I know that You are a Healer. And Lord Jesus daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help me on my Christian journey. Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer.”

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
thank u all for ur prayer and encouragement...rely Jesus has done alot for me he has saved my life many times..when i was smal i was dead coz my maternal uncle's are not christian and they gave me prasad to eat cause i was smal i didn't know so i ate and then my body become cold and i stoped breathing and then my uncle took me to my home and then my grandma n dad prayed lot and after smtime i began to breathe

during my twice operation also Jesus saved me alot if i didn't have that operation then i wil dead but Jesus help me n my family

and i want to do something for Jesus i want to help my dad in his ministry...m a youth leader also but i dont have more knowledge how to handle the youth how to grow them in Jesus so pls pray for this also

i'm very hapy that i get chance to share my problems and prayer request and got lot of encourages and prayer..thank u so much for this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus Name, God the Almighty Fathet in Heaven, Gracious Master and Lord of Mercy, I come before this morning with thanks giving for what You have done into my live. Glory and Honor be to You. Today we start a new week. I pray for blessings and provision. As a family we have huge deficits, I...
Replies
12
Views
143
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
137
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom