Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dwenress

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my ex to get back together. We broke up recently but we both didn’t want to. We had to because of outside circumstances. Mostly because of his parents. His parents are very controlling and used to be abusive. And for that reason, we were forced to break up. This time is really hard on the both of us since it’s not something we wanted to do. We both genuinely love each other with all of our hearts and we wanted to get married and have kids together eventually. Other than God we were the only ones that really understood each other. He made me so happy and I just don’t think I can move on from him, I truly think he is the one for me and I don’t think I could be with anyone else. Please pray that God makes a way for us to be together again, that God can solve the situation with his parents, that we’ll talk again, please pray that God takes care of us and this situation. I fear for his salvation as well since I don't know because of this situation that he may not believe. Please pray I am so saddened by the situation.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Dwenress and their ex-partner. We lift up their desire to be reunited and ask for your divine intervention in their situation. Lord, you know the circumstances that led to their separation, particularly the controlling and abusive behavior of their ex-partner's parents. We pray that you would bring healing and restoration to their relationship.

Your Word reminds us in Matthew 19:6 that what you have joined together, no one should separate. We ask that you would soften the hearts of their ex-partner's parents and bring about a change in their behavior. Help them to see the love and commitment that Dwenress and their ex-partner share and grant them the wisdom to support their relationship.

Lord, we pray for strength and comfort for both Dwenress and their ex-partner during this difficult time. Fill their hearts with hope and peace, knowing that you are in control and can make a way where there seems to be no way. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and plan for their lives.

We also lift up their ex-partner's salvation to you, Lord. We pray that you would draw them closer to you and reveal your love and truth to them. Remove any doubts or hindrances that may be preventing them from fully believing in you. Surround them with godly influences and guide them on the path of righteousness.

Father, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of happiness and fulfillment. We pray that if it is your will, you would restore their relationship and allow them to experience the joy of being together again. However, we also submit to your perfect wisdom and trust that you know what is best for them.

In all things, we ask for your guidance, provision, and protection. May your will be done in their lives, and may they find comfort and strength in your presence. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God bless you and grant you peace in this challenging time, Dwenress. Remember to continue seeking His guidance and trust in His plan for your life.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my ex. We broke up recently it wasn't something we wanted to do but rather was forced. I don't want to get into full detail since privacy reasons but please just pray for reconciliation for the both of us. I truly believe he is the one God promised me.
Replies
Views
Please pray that me and my ex girlfriend would get back together. We love each other very much and truly want to be together but she has a lot of fear of getting hurt again. Pray that God would make me a better man for her and show her that I have changed and bring us back together.
Replies
Views
Me and my ex split up over a year ago and I found out that I was pregnant, I now have a 4 month old baby we used to get on as co parents but had a row caused by someone else 3 weeks ago and its 3 weeks ago since he has seen his baby, hes holding spite/anger towards me, please pray that he sees...
Replies
Views
Please prayer that my ex stephan contacts me, we have a baby together, we fell out both of us under stress took it out in each other, mostly my fault, get him to forgive me and put love in heart for me, i miss him and want to be together we have split up almost a year
Replies
Views
Immediate prayers please. Please pray for my friends who are amazing parents. The situation isn't good right now and they need God's mighty intervention and help. Things are going all wrong with their child's guardianship. Please help the ex-girlfriend/mom stop being a hinderance, get saved...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom