Please pray for ### and ### ex boyfriend to come back in each other's arm and love ### again. Please also pray that ### will be back in their relationship, and also include that his family to accept ### again.
If it be the will of God I pray that you and your ex boyfriend be re-united and that you will have a strong relationship that will lead to marriage in Jesus name... Amen.
I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...