Please pray for me am in a ...

Tultandae

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I am in a challenge of spiritual ### tormenting me and my marriage very much.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Trust in the Almighty Lord Yeshuva. The Lord will restore the peace, happiness everything for you.
Turn on more Christian TV programs and testimonies at home. Limit all the worldly entertainment programs. Let there be a change in the air.
Your husband will change seeing the change in you spiritually. He will realize his mistake.
Do not worry. The Lord will guide you and restore the peace and happiness for you.
Amen
 
Please pray for me am in a challenge of spiritual husband tormenting me and my marriage very much
Lord we pray for this marriage and that you will protect it. We ask for you to encourage and protect it. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need some comfort and peace. Please for me, I am not happy and sometimes I feel not like being in this world.
Replies
12
Views
184
I recently graduated and am currently looking for a job in my field. I have a ton of bills and need a job that will provide for my needs and allow me to use my gifts for God’s glory. I have also been single for pretty much my entire life and am desiring a husband/marriage but have not met the...
Replies
5
Views
118
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,319
Messages
16,798,279
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom