Please pray for me, a man we planned ...

Brofilri

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, a man we planned for marriage he has changed he gave me pregnancy and he is claiming he don't want me.. I need him back please pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently graduated and am currently looking for a job in my field. I have a ton of bills and need a job that will provide for my needs and allow me to use my gifts for God’s glory. I have also been single for pretty much my entire life and am desiring a husband/marriage but have not met the...
Replies
5
Views
119
Prayers for when a husband acts with arrogance or belittles me and my parents say hurtful mean things and put all the blame on me for everything going wrong in his life because when he chooses ungodly wrong temporary choices that please him. Prayer for God to bring godly sorrow and convince his...
Replies
8
Views
185
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom