Please pray for Matt. He has brain ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother Matt who is facing the battle of brain cancer. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and nothing is impossible for you. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon Matt's body.

In your Word, you have shown us countless examples of your power to heal the sick. We remember the story of the woman with the issue of blood who reached out in faith and was instantly healed . We also recall the account of the centurion who believed in your authority to heal his servant from a distance . Lord, we stand on these promises and believe that you can do the same for Matt.

We pray for your comfort and peace to surround Matt and his loved ones during this challenging time. May your presence be felt in their lives, bringing them strength and hope. Help them to trust in your perfect plan, even when it is difficult to understand.

Lord, we also pray for the medical professionals who are caring for Matt. Grant them wisdom, knowledge, and discernment as they make decisions regarding his treatment. Guide their hands and minds, Lord, and use them as instruments of your healing.

Finally, we pray for a miracle, Lord. We know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We ask that you would extend Matt's life, defying the medical prognosis. We believe that you are the God of miracles and that nothing is too difficult for you.

In Jesus' name, we pray, trusting in your unfailing love and mercy. Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for the healing of Michael . He has brain cancer that is spreading rapidly. He is a father of 2 young children and a husband. The doctors are saying he only has months to live. Please pray for ultimate healing in Jesus name .
Replies
Views
Please pray for Rosie CT scan showed she has a brain cancer and she is asking for prayers
Replies
Views
Fr. Please pray for the healing of my friend Natalina from advance stage of breast cancer. The infection has reached her brain and liver. Has three children. Sara Gomes
Replies
Views
A friend of mine Jeff Thomsen has cancer in his lungs, spine, liver and brain. He doesn't know all of the exact details as of yet but he has an appointment to go over everything. Another friend of mine just found out that her daughter Tonya Powell has breast cancer she has surgery on Thursday to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my brain. It has been feeling compressed recently and I feel dizzy and slow. It has affected my life quality, social interactions and school performance.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom