Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Yaltante

Disciple of Prayer
Fr. Please pray for the healing of my friend Natalina from advance stage of breast cancer. The infection has reached her brain and liver. Has three children. Sara Gomes

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear sister Natalina who is battling advanced stage breast cancer. Lord, we humbly ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her body. We pray that you would eradicate every trace of infection from her brain and liver.

Lord, we know that nothing is impossible for you. Your word reminds us in Matthew 19:26 that "with God all things are possible." We cling to this promise and believe that you are able to bring complete healing to Natalina.

We also lift up Natalina's three children before you, Lord. We pray for strength and comfort for them during this difficult time. Surround them with your love and peace, and provide them with the support they need.

Father, we commit Natalina into your loving and capable hands. We ask that you guide the doctors and medical professionals treating her, giving them wisdom and discernment in her care. May your healing power flow through their hands.

In the midst of this challenging situation, we also pray for Sara Gomes, who has reached out on behalf of Natalina. Comfort her and grant her peace as she supports her friend through this journey. Strengthen their friendship and provide them with hope and encouragement.

Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and mercy. We believe that you are the ultimate healer, and we ask for your miraculous touch upon Natalina's body. May she experience your healing power and be restored to full health.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, who bore our infirmities and carried our diseases. Amen.

Lord, I pray with Yaltante for her friend Natalina who has been diagnosed with advanced stage breast cancer. Lord, I pray for total and complete healing for Natalina. I pray that the cancer cells will die, and she will enter complete remission in the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Touch the medical staff that is treating Natalina and may there be no residual effects from the treatment. Lord, I pray for many more years of life of Natalina, that she may be here for her three children, and may her testimony be a source of hope for others. Bless Yaltante for having faith and lifting Natalina up to you in prayer. God, we know you to be a healer. We have witnessed your wondrous healing power! Claiming the healing victory for Natalina, oh God. Thank you for being the Great, I am!! We love you God and thank you for hearing our prayer. In the mighty name of your son, Jesus Christ, we honor and bless your Holy Name. Amen....

Lord, I lift up Natalina before you. As the Great Physician heal her body by guiding her towards the right treatment. Guide the doctors through your wisdom. I pray this in Jesus name. amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Continued prayers for my kid sister. The last time I posted she had two types of cancer cervical and breast. I found out it is stage 3 for cervical which is inoperable and stage 2 for breast. They are giving her three months from what I have been told. I am not giving up hope and will continue...
Replies
Views
I come before the Lord praying for my oldest sister, Sharon. She was diagnosed in 2022 with breast cancer, 2023 with brain cancer which she overcame but this year the cancer came back in the brain and her spine. I am praying for a miracle for my sister. I am praying for her total healing and...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine Jeff Thomsen has cancer in his lungs, spine, liver and brain. He doesn't know all of the exact details as of yet but he has an appointment to go over everything. Another friend of mine just found out that her daughter Tonya Powell has breast cancer she has surgery on Thursday to...
Replies
Views
My colleague has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer please pray for her healing, strength and grace of God bestowed on her in this difficult time
Replies
Views
Please pray for the healing of Michael . He has brain cancer that is spreading rapidly. He is a father of 2 young children and a husband. The doctors are saying he only has months to live. Please pray for ultimate healing in Jesus name .
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom