Please pray for ###. ###'m tired of the suffering, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I'm tired of the suffering, the struggle. I seek to have my days in freedom and peace. I don't know what tomorrow brings, but I need a little less hard time, I need a little more bliss. I decree the Lord's mighty hand of favor, changing my circumstances. Giving me deliverance and a new lease on life. Serving notice on the devil, his time has expired.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your message might be a typo or incomplete. If you're looking for prayer requests or need assistance, please feel free to provide more details or clarify your request. I'm here to help with any prayer needs or guidance you might seek.
Replies
6
Views
117
So so tired. It is easier to die bad
Replies
9
Views
241
I don’t know what to do anymore seems I never have enough time for everybody and I definitely don’t have time for myself. I don’t understand why would god keep testing me to make me want to break? My ex divorced me, the courts gave her all the rights for the kids, my fiance seems to be trying to...
Replies
14
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom