Please Pray For Lost Post Office Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father we know that these keys are not lost because you know where they are. I pray that you reveal this to the person who needs them. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need prayer to get my paperwork done exactly right and get it to the post office by this afternoon to go out overnight express mail thank-you everyone for your prayers for me i soo appreciate all of you i need to concentrate and focus right now and i ask for prayer for that too to stay calm...
Replies
7
Views
256
Please pray for the nation and lost soul seek GOD and his son JESUS. Please pray my ESA united support animal gets accepted from my ### and ### and that they accept the papers. I paid ###.99. Also please pray that my daughter's money will come through from the social security office please.
Replies
7
Views
326
Praying Heavenly Father that the Post Office find my packages I dropped off last week. There is currently no record of them. I also pray for additional work to come in or a windfall Father. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom