Please Pray For ### Jr. I'am going through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleman

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray For ###

I'm going through a difficult time in my life. I've been feeling so depressed for months and I'm afraid that I'm losing my hope and faith. My problems keep adding on by days. I just need a break with my problems with money, health, job, and family. I wake up with fear at night and morning. I know there is a God!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
171
Can one trust God for reconciliation in marriage while going through divorce? Even though God's shown separation?
Replies
9
Views
127
Does life actually get better? After leaving an abusive job my finances have gotten worse. Father, the stress has caused physical symptoms. I have no one to help me (not necessarily financially). I don’t want to hear “I’m sorry you’re going through this” because the people say it NEVER actually...
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom