Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Loving Lord Jesus, I thank and praise You Lord, for all the good things that You have done in ###'s mom's life. Even in this moment of crisis Lord, I know that You are there to listen to her prayers and to answer them. Lord Jesus, when You lived on this earth, You went around healing every sick person who came to You. Lord, I come to Your Throne of Grace to receive Your healing touch. Moreover, I believe that You will not put to shame those who trust in You. Father, Take away the pain and help her to arise from this sick bed. Everything is possible with You and I know that You will take care of her. Thank You Lord, for doing this. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.Please pray for my mom in ICU with double pneumonia. She was put on a ventilator this afternoon.
Hello, ###. I am touched by your love and concern for your mother. I’m praying that the Lord may touch your mom with His healing hand and fill her with His peace. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family, as well. May God give wisdom and guidance to the doctors and staff, too.Please pray for my mom in ICU with double pneumonia. She was put on a ventilator this afternoon.