Please pray for ### I'm having new ...

Battalateus

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me I'm having new problem regarding my health every day
please pray for me thank you ### praise the Lord
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters through Christ. I am in deep sorrow because my father forced me and my brother to watch my father and mother argue heatedly. I was traumatized, because I never saw my parents argue this severely. I witnessed my parents talk about divorce before my own eyes. I am slowly...
Replies
5
Views
254
He is rude and withholding affection. Being very short with replies with me. Taking a long time to respond or not responding. Prayer this changes or God help me. Prayer ### changes. Prayer for healing of my heart, thoughts, mind, body, spirit and soul in Jesus Name. I feel sick. That God helps...
Replies
12
Views
386
Please pray for me as am having nerves problem and suffering from diabetes hypertension and arthritis stagnation nativity sadness
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom