Please pray for ### I was caught driving ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

reginachava

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I was caught driving without insurance because I couldn't afford it at the time. And now, my license may be suspended. Please pray that my license is not suspended and that the judge has favor on me.
 
FATHER IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST !!! HERE IS A CRY FOR YOUR MERCY AND WE ARE PLACING THIS MATTER IN YOUR HANDS. WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR WILL NOT OURS TO BE DONE IN THIS MATTER. IN JESUS NAME! GOD BLESS...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
173
Please pray for me as I approach my driving test on the ### July. If I don’t pass I won’t be able to drive anymore (cannot afford) and I won’t have a driving license in time for my masters programme (it is needed to do my course if I am applying for scholarship and I can only afford...
Replies
12
Views
234
Please pray for the scammer to be caught this time by the police as previously this scammer was not caught for scamming me in ### and lose all my life savings. As of today, the scammer made another transaction with Amazon prime as I have reported the US side to check where was the transaction...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom