Please pray for ### I was accused ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is hard for me to write, but I come with a clean heart in Jesus' name. I am being FALSELY accused of sexual assault in the context of my work as a doctor. I am extremely professional in all of my work and have always considered it God's blessing to allow myself to be a medium through which...
Replies
6
Views
375
I was accused of something at work and I’m waiting on the results to come back to prove I’m innocent. Please lift me up in prayer that justice will be done right by me. I’m so hurt that I was even treated this way and I’m off work until this is cleared up and I need my job to feed my family. I...
Replies
6
Views
369
Please continue to pray for the upcoming appeal hearing on September ### involving the convicted professor we have spoken about before. He has appealed his conviction and is seeking to have his name cleared and return to the university. Please pray that his conviction will stand and that he will...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom